Kratom powder is a fantastic product for supporting your health, the flavor is an acquired taste that most Kratom users endure rather than enjoy. The “toss and wash” method is a popular way to consume your daily dose of kratom, but the bitter flavor can make it an unpleasant way to start your day.
The growing trend of kratom and its versatile nature has popularized it among one and all as an ingredient in different drinks and eatables. There are many advantages of kratom and using it in different recipes is a good idea to keep yourself fit and healthy.
Many kratom recipes can be tried at home. These recipes are tasty and healthy. We have listed the easiest ones. Here are the top kratom recipes that you can try preparing in your kitchen.So, we’ll give you some kratom milkshake recipes. Hope you enjoy them!
1. Kratom Chocolate Milk
Sweet chocolate perfectly masks the flavor of kratom, and the milk interacts with the tannins in the herb to neutralize the bitter taste. But, mixing your daily dose of kratom into chocolate milk can also offer other benefits. The beneficial compounds in kratom are fat-soluble, so by mixing your dose with full-fat milk, the kratom can be more easily absorbed by your body.
- Your desired kratom dose (for this recipe you will need kratom powder)
- 1 cup chocolate milk (you can substitute for almond chocolate milk)
- Put your kratom powder dose in a glass.
- Add 1 or 2 tablespoons of chocolate milk. (The dose should equal the amount of kratom powder).
- Stir until you get a homogeneous kratom paste.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of chocolate milk and keep stirring until you get a smooth and free of lumps mix.
- Add the remaining chocolate milk and stir until it’s completely mixed.
If there are any kratom particles remaining in the glass after you drink it, you can add more chocolate milk and stir well and drink again to make sure that you ingest all your kratom dose.
2. Kratom Vanilla Milkshake
Vanilla is also a very popular milkshake flavor. The preparation is very easy and similar to the kratom chocolate milkshake explained above.
- Your desired kratom powder dose
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- A scoop vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Remove your vanilla ice cream from the freezer and leave it in the counter until it’s soft.
- Place your kratom dose in a glass and start adding milk little by little. Stir until perfectly blended.
- Add the ice cream to a blender and pour the kratom and milk mix on top of it.
- Add some chocolate syrup if you like, although this is optional.
- Blend well and pour the mix into a glass.
3. Kratom Overnight Oats
Overnight oats is a no-cook oatmeal recipe that is the perfect breakfast to grab on-the-go. With added omega-3 fatty acids and protein from chia seeds, this fiber-rich meal will keep you full all day long and the sweet honey and vanilla flavors mask the taste of the kratom.
The beauty of overnight oats is that you can customize the flavor of the toppings to suit your palate. If you prefer a fruit-filled start to your morning, try a blend of mixed berries or sliced mango and banana. For a more indulgent breakfast, add a swirl of peanut butter and some choc chips.
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a glass bowl or jar, add all the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. You can add your toppings before refrigerating or immediately before eating.
- In the morning, uncover and enjoy. If you prefer warm oats, put the jar without its lid in the microwave for 1 minute.
4. Blueberry Banana Kratom Smoothie
Smoothies are jam-packed with fruit and vegetables to help boost the benefits of kratom while disguising the bitter flavor. Blueberries are a great source of vitamins and antioxidants, and many studies suggest they protect your DNA from damage to slow down the aging process.
- 1 cup of milk, non-dairy milk, or Greek yogurt
- 1 banana, ripe
- ½ cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Your daily dose of kratom
Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and serve. Use frozen banana for a smoothie with a thicker consistency.
5. Kratom Iced Coffee
Different strains of kratom offer different effects. Some strains provide a boost of energy, while others induce a sense of calm. As coffee contains caffeine, it is recommended that you use a more mellow strain of kratom for this recipe. Alternatively, if your favorite kratom strain gives you the kick you need to start your day, substitute regular coffee for decaf.
- 1 cup of brewed coffee, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 2 tablespoons vanilla simple syrup
- Your daily dose of kratom
Mix the kratom into the brewed coffee. Add simple syrup and half and half. Then, serve over ice.
So, mixing kratom into your favorite recipes can be a great way to overcome the unpleasant bitter flavor so you can reap the wellness benefits of this amazing herb. However, kratom users should be aware that combining kratom with food or beverages can delay the onset of beneficial effects. Prepare to wait for an additional 15-20 minutes to feel the full impact of your recommended kratom dose.